To Our Valued Patients and Families
During these unprecedented times, our daily efforts and thoughts are focused on each one of you and your families. As it has always been, and will always be, your health and well-being at Kaplan and Gottlieb Chiropractic is our top priority!
In response to the Coronavirus pandemic, we are closely following and adhering to precautions advised by the Centers for Disease control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO). we want to assure you that we are taking continuous steps to ensure that our office remains a safe place for every patient.
- We will be asking patients multiple screening questions prior to entering our office.
- We will be asking everyone to apply hand sanitizer upon entering the office.
- We will only be allowing patients in the office (family members and other non patients will be asked to remain outside the office).
- We will be requiring all patients and staff to wear masks.
- Temperatures will be taken upon entering the office.
- We will be adhering to strict appointment times as our waiting room space is limited.
- Dividers have been placed in between seats in waiting room.
Please remain home and reschedule your appointment if you have any of the following:
- Rash of any kind
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Loss of taste or sense of smell
- Have been in a state earmarked for quarantine
- Been out of the country
- Have been recently in contact with a person with known or suspected case of covid-19
We want you to know that you can schedule your appointment with confidence, knowing that we are doing everything possible to keep you and your loved ones safe and protected at our office. we will continue to employ procedures to minimize the spread of Covid-19 according to CDC and other credible authorities and will keep you informed of any changes in our protocols. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.